home best of FAQs contact

Monday, April 18, 2011

Things we are currently loving

Friends...recent posts have been on the more serious side, so a just-for-fun post is needed.

These are just some of the things we are enjoying this spring!

1My Husband!  As of today, we have been married 4 months!  (That's 1/3 of a year!!!)

2. Grilling!  Sam is a master griller, and we have enjoyed his talent.


3. Adele; I only recently got this CD and am in love with it.  (If you missed my last post...it was inspired by a song from this album).  It's a must have.



4. Flowers!  For all the rain and humidity Houston endures, we get lots of pretty plants! 

5. Dinnertime! You may be thinking, this one is pretty stupid--all people like to eat.  Well, yes, you are right.  BUT, the reason this is one of my favorites is because Samuel and I make it a point during the week to have nice dinners together where we can enjoy each other.  He goes all out on the presentation, too!  (He did the whole relish tray...which went over very well!!)



Hope you are enjoying the springtime weather as much as we are!
Happy Monday. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Looks like someone takes after his dad in the cooking department! (And I wanted to reach and grab some of those veggies!)

    Happy 1/3-iversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 month anniversary!
    I love Adele too and Spring makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren