I turned 23 back in February. and I meant to do a 25 by 25 list.
so I'm doing it now.
better late than never, right?
1. Run a marathon each year
2. Read a book a month
I'm a big reader, but sometimes other stuff gets in the way.
I want to get back to going through books.
3. Get a tattoo.
I have one I've always wanted to get.
4. Get in to school.
Whether it's nursing school, grad school for a PhD or PA school;
I want to get in and know what my career will be.
5. Become a more intentional wife
I want to make sure I'm continually praying, supporting, and honoring my husband in all moments.
6. Become more patient.
These last two are more life goals, but I would love to improve on them now
7. Challenge myself in cooking
I cook most nights, but I would love to become more skilled!
8. Become involved in a ministry
We're gone to an orientation for the Homebound careteam at our church,
and are just waiting on our assignments!
9. Get to my ideal weight.
10. 2 date nights a month with Sam
11. Travel out of the country
12. Go camping in a tent.
I've seriously never camped in a tent, with a fire, and all that jazz.
13. Take at least 2 weekends away with Sam
Retreats, short vacations, just time away
14. Learn how to use my camera.
I've started messing with the settings and read a couple of tutorials,
but I want to know how to use it well!
15. Finish reading the whole Bible
I'm halfway now!
16. Clean up our eating
We've cut desserts for this month.
But I want to cut the processed junk and eat real food.
17. Journal/write consistently
I think it's important to see where the Lord has brought us.
Journaling and writing is the best way for me to see that.
18. Having people over for dinner at least once a month
We have great friends, and want to cultivate our friendships
19. Stop drinking coffee after noon.
I need more water.
20. Rise with 30 extra minutes to prepare my heart and home.
Um, I'm not a morning person. But that time in the morning is so important.
21. Consistently give Sam guy time.
22. Send cards.
Email and phone calls are quick, but there is such power in a handwritten note.
23. Eat Breakfast
I rarely eat breakfast, and I know how bad that is for you.
24. Take lots of pictures.
Walks, dinners, just us in our apartment.
Someday I'll want to show them to kids.
25. Take more risks outside of my comfort zone.
Do-able in a year and a half? I think so
I tried to include many tangible things--not too many sweeping generalities.
What about you? Do you have a list?