We have now been married TWO full months and are loving it more and more every day! We have settled into a routine and thought you might enjoy some fun facts!
Battershell House facts:
- Most eaten vegtable: Green Beans
- We do (on average) one load of laundry a day
- We have trouble staying up after 10pm
- Lauren drives 5 minutes to work...Sam drives 45
- We attend First Baptist Church
- Lauren cooks. Sam does the dishes.
- Lauren likes wine. Sam doesn't....we are working on this.
- Sam is the better decorator. (Thanks in large part to his twin sister, Kara)
- We are both obsessively clean; and keep the house this way as well.
- Sam's favorite band is Copeland....Lauren doesn't really know hers.
- Sam could not live without music. Lauren could not live without her kindle. (This is BESIDES each other, of course)
- On New Years Eve we fell asleep at 9pm. (We know, we are lame).
- Lauren would like to get PhD eventually. (I mean really...how cool would Dr. Battershell be??)
- Lauren's favorite candy of the moment is Andes. Sam is a consistent dark chocolate peanut M&Ms.