home best of FAQs contact

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Open for Business


Well, Christmas vacation for the shop turned into a 5 week vacation. And I'm completely fine with that.   But, the shop is open again and I'm so excited for 2013.  I've been feeling the need to branch out into other areas recently, and I've got some great ideas that I'm excited to try.  2013 for me is about getting uncomfortable in lots of areas of my life, and pushing the boundaries of the shop is just one of them.

If you follow me on instragram (my username is laurenbattershell), you'll soon start seeing some previews of things to come. I can't wait to share them with you!

For now, let's celebrate the new year with a sale! Use code NEW2013 for 20% off as I get ready to bring in lots of new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren