home best of FAQs contact

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dear November

Dear November,

I hope that you don't bring with you any 90 degree days. let's agree to be done with summer.
I can't believe you are here. you bring so much fun and joy.
anniversary planning.
thanksgiving and family.
the beginning to our holiday season.
extra cups of coffee and hot chocolate.
and everyone's favorite, pumpkin pie.

I'm thankful for you November, and the change of seasons you bring.
thankful for a Father who knows my restless heart and knows how much good a change of seasons does for me. 

while you're here for the next 30 days, I will pledge to live in simple abundance.
abundance in coffee cups, in hugs, in nights snuggled close.
november, while you're here, i'm doing away with the overspending, overeating, and all those things that don't fill us like they promise.
i'm rejoicing in your simple abundance, your daily gifts of cool weather and sweaters.

welcome, November.

2 comments:

  1. November is my most favorite month!! :)

    I am having my first ever giveaway! Come check it out! :)
    http://sunnidaegregory.blogspot.com/2011/11/its-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for your heart. You bless me SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren