home best of FAQs contact

Monday, November 21, 2011

ramblin' monday

Hi friends!  I am expanding my weekend today by getting to golf for work.
it's a three day work week, and wednesday we're taking a half day.
today I'm golfing.
so it's really like a 1 1/2 day work week.
here are my rambling thoughts:

1. I am finally caught up on orders! 
Heartsy is over, and I am now creating for the holidays!
2.  We had the gala for work this past weekend.
It was a great night, and we loved the mini vacation

3.  I could not be more excited to be spending some time at home.  We normally are only in Fort Worth for 24 hours before we have to head home again (5 hour drives), but this week we will be there for days!

4. My in laws and sister and law were in town a couple weeks ago--and we had a blast!  Here's a couple pictures. 

That's all I've got.  Enjoy your Monday--make your weekend last one more day!

4 comments:

  1. You always looks so gorgeous in that dress- enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for extended weekends! hope it was a good one :)

    and you look lovely at the gala!

    ps- I've got a giveaway going on now & would love for you to stop by :) amyreneonline.com

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren