home best of FAQs contact

Thursday, November 8, 2012

currently

it's race week. Like, as in: my marathon is on Sunday. and this is whats going on in my land in the days leading upto the race.



Reading: motivational running posts. running magazines. the list I'm making in my head to repeat to myself in the hard miles.

Eating: Pasta, potatoes, rice. All things carbo-licious.

Listening to: running playlist. Includes Justin Bieber, Rhianna, and Beyonce. It's grand.

Feeling: I'm oscillating between extreme excitement and pure nerves. It's a roller coaster. Wishing: this week wasn't dragging so I could do the run already!

Drinking: water. lots and lots and lots of water.

Watching: lots of movies. Fast and the Furious: Tokyo drift was last night's pick. Night before: Aliens. We like to keep it different.

Doing: a lot of nothing. resting, laying on the couch. trying not to count the minutes until Mom and Dad arrive. But if you want to count along, we're at just over 31 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren