home best of FAQs contact

Friday, August 17, 2012

friday's letters


dear weekend,

I'm so glad you're here. I've been waiting for this weekend since we left Houston. a friend's wedding, seeing good friends, baseball, I'm ready for it all. 

dear coffee,

i don't know what i'd do without you. let's stay friends forever.
I also found that you've rated our relationship #1. I feel the same.
if you're curious--see where your profession lines up in coffee consumption here

dear Austin,

i'm over the heat. sweaty bangs are not working for me. let's move on to fall.

dear running,

i love you. i love my new running group. even if we DO meet at 5:30 am on Saturdays.

dear blogland,

I really do love you. the women here are so real and encouraging.
I've recently stumbled upon this blog and this blog am in love with them both.


dear tea towels,

you are my newest obsession. cute and fun all while cleaning up? i'll take more of that.
or any of these.

by ohlittlerabbit on etsy; $8

by nellandmary on etsy; $19

by madderroot on etsy; $18

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren