home best of FAQs contact

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

september goals

It's hard for me to believe it's September.
This year has gone faster than all other years, it seems.

So I've started to list out monthly goals.
Things I want to get done and not just let time flash by without noticing.
I'll try to recap the previous months' goals in each new post.




read three books this month
I'm a reader, but somewhere in adulthood the working + running + cooking has left this favorite hobby a little out of the loop. I'm wanting to make sure I plan time to read.

homecooked meals
with this new crazy work schedule, the amount of cooking I do is pathetic. I'm striving for 4 homecooked meals a week.

run 3 times during the week
With the marathon only 69 days away, I've got to be more diligent about getting my runs in during the week. This means not sitting on the couch when I get home--it's my kryptonite. If I sit down, my productivity for  the night is immediatly zapped. I have my Saturday long runs with my local running group, which are great; but I need more dedication on those weeknights.

organize our files
We are organized people, but yet, our personal files don't seem to have a good system. Any reccomendations?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a fun and busy September heading your way!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren