there's been one little thing that has made this week so much better.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte.
can I get an amen?
I mean, I know starbucks sells them.
but they're just so expensive.
SO, I scoured the internet, found some way to intense recipes,
some not as good as I hoped for recpies,
and this is the mish mash of a recipe that I came up with.
I LOVE it. and want one every day.
Enjoy it this weekend friends, you won't regret it.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
1. Brew a REALLY strong cup of coffee. (I used 4 tablespoons grounds per cup).
2. Put your coffee in a sauce pan. Yep, a sauce pan. Then, add 1-1 1/2 cups milk. I used 2%, because that's what we drink.
3. Add a "glop" of pumpkin. I used libby's. I save the extra in an airtight container in the fridge for more lattes later.
4. I add in a dash of pumpkin pie spice and some cinammon.
5. Heat on medium heat until just a little steam is coming off the top. Not boiling. But, you do want to get it warm. (If you just add the milk and pumpkin like I did the first time, it's gross.)
6. Pour into a cup and add some whipped cream on top if you like.
PS. Sorry for the lack of pictures. Everytime I made it I'm too impatent to get to the goods to mess around with a camera.
it's worth making it, I promise.
and it only takes like 3 minutes.