home best of FAQs contact

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Houston list

We're three weeks away from moving day! The boxes are starting to pile up in the guest room, and I'm still not sure just how to get so much newspaper and packing material, but it's starting to get real.

We're moving.
we're MOVING.

We've spent almost 2 years in Houston, and have really come to love this big city. It was a change and complete shock at first, but it grows on you!

so since we're three weeks away from the big move, we've complied a list of things we would like to do, and some we would like to do again!


  it's going to be a packed three weeks of finishing up some summer classes, packing, moving, saying goodbye, but we're going to cherish every minute of it.

if you've got something you think we should add to our list, let me know!
we want to soak up every last bit of our city before we leave.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. Moving can be so so stressful. eh.
    Hubby and I made a list of things to do before we moved from Cali to Alabama. The list included: getting one last pie from our local bakery, eating at In-n-Out, walking downtown, and seeing our church.
    We moved in such a short time (two weeks) so we didn't do everything I would have like to.
    Enjoy your last few weeks there(:

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren