Friday, June 1, 2012

friday ramblings

first, horray! It's Friday!

A) Thank you all for your kind words yesterday. I'm not giving up blogging at all, just changing the way I do it.

B) Keep using that code SCHOOLSOUT until Monday June 4th for 40% off

C) If you follow me on twitter, you've seen the insane amount of tweets about #shereadstruth.  WELL, now there's a website! Join! Go see! It's a wonderful thing and it's women reading the Bible together from all over the world.  It'll bless your socks off. Just go.

D) It's my last school-free weekend!  We're planning all the fun summer things. Like, looking at places to rent tomorrow.  Garage apartments and houses for rent, here we come.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren