home best of FAQs contact

Friday, June 1, 2012

friday ramblings

first, horray! It's Friday!

A) Thank you all for your kind words yesterday. I'm not giving up blogging at all, just changing the way I do it.

B) Keep using that code SCHOOLSOUT until Monday June 4th for 40% off

C) If you follow me on twitter, you've seen the insane amount of tweets about #shereadstruth.  WELL, now there's a website! Join! Go see! It's a wonderful thing and it's women reading the Bible together from all over the world.  It'll bless your socks off. Just go.

D) It's my last school-free weekend!  We're planning all the fun summer things. Like, looking at places to rent tomorrow.  Garage apartments and houses for rent, here we come.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren