So much has happened in just a short amount of time.
Let's hit the big stuff:
1. Sam got a job with State Farm in Austin.
2. I didn't know if I could get a job in Austin in time to move with him. Plan for me was to stay here and work at my job until I found one.
3. Two weeks later, I've got a job at UT that starts the same day as Sam's job.
4. We've got a place to live.
5. and we're even sneaking in a little vacation between jobs
and this week is our last week here in Houston.
Goodbyes have started, and it seems that I will never quit crying.
we have been so unbelievably blessed by friends.
we're sad, happy, anxious and everything inbetween.
this week is a hard one.
but it's going to be filled with soaking up our place.
and eating a lot of frozen meals.
but come Friday, we'll be loading up our truck and headed to Austin.