home best of FAQs contact

Monday, February 25, 2013

Shop Update

It's been awhile since I've created something new for the shop, and I'll be honest--I get pretty nervous when I try to launch something.  I wait and wait and wait to post it, because, you know, how will it be received? 

But you never get somewhere if you don't start, and so, very nonchalantely, I posted these felt garlands on Friday.

And now I'm exicted and ready to reveal them to you.

I've made each one a one of a kind piece, and I'm not sure if I'll repeat color combos or just make one of each.  They, like everything else in my shop are customizable, and you can request one to be made for whatever your occasion may be.







These three are ready to ship--just head over to the shop to check them out.   I'm offering 20% off with these new items (and the rest of the shop) with the code FRESH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren