home best of FAQs contact

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Football

(skip to the bottom for a coupon if you want)
As a good wife, it's my duty to know when college football season begins.
it began last night.
when I returned from class at 845, a game was on, and the hubs had a smile on his face.
it was good to see a smile on his face.  it was a little bit of normal.

UT has their first football game of the season on Saturday.
and you can bet we will be watching.




happy football season, friends.



to celebrate the long weekend
use the coupon LABORDAY
for 30% off your order in my shop. 
happy three day weekend.

1 comment:

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren