home best of FAQs contact

Thursday, September 22, 2011

school days

sidebar: I could have also titled this post "I look like a pack mule most of the time"

Now that I feel we are officially in the swing of the semester,
I thought I'd give you a little insight to what my days are like on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

6:30-7:00 am : Sam wakes me up.   I normally ask for 5 more minutes (I am a snoozer).  Coffee is ready; I make lunches

7:15: Sam leaves. I blog for the day.
should get in the shower at 7:25.  Sometimes blogging takes over. What can I say?  Non hair days (I only do my hair every other day, people) I get to blog up until like 15 minutes before leaving.



8:20: I'm out the door complete with change of clothes for work, (if we are cage changing I have to get out of those nasty clothes once we are done.  Lots of mouse poop = necessary change of clothes).  my lunch, dinner, backpack, laptop, and purse. 

4:50: Squeeze out the door a little early so I can start fighting traffic to get to class. I normally talk to Sam for a few minutes on my drive.

5:30: Class starts; teacher drones.

8:30: I stumble back to the truck, ready for dinner and tired from the day.

8:50: I am home!  Day is over. It's crafty time.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! After a day like that there's no way I'd be in the mood for crafty time. I'd need beddy bye time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me appreciate your wonderful necklaces even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I love your blog! You sound like me, sometimes Blogging takes over! Also, I always come home and craft! Can't wait to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren