home best of FAQs contact

Thursday, February 2, 2012

currently...

... I'm still trying to finish Tigana. Don't get me wrong, it's a great book. but my very few minutes of free time normally get devoted to sleep, or laundry. not really reading.



... I'm headed to my first every Bikram yoga class tonight. a wee bit nervous, mostly excited.

... We're in for another weekend at home in Houston. Fish fry, Superbowl party, family time. These are my favorite days.

... I'm in disbelief that I'm turning 23 in a week and a half. Why does 23 sound so old?



... I'm pumped that it is February. Best month of the year.

... I can't decide if I'm happy or sad that it is basically spring in Houston. Running the A/C in Feb, no thanks.

what's on your mind currently?

2 comments:

  1. One of my best friends turns 24 on Saturday and she is having a hard time with it!! This is her "old" year!! haha! I have to admit though, I have been calling my BF old because he turns 24 this year... anything after 22 sounds so "adult"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like anything in the 20s starts sounding old. I just turned 21 in December and it felt a lot older than any year before that.

    It feels like spring in MI, too, but spring for us means it's 40, 50 degrees. So we've still got the heat on over here. This winter has just been so weird!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren