home best of FAQs contact

Monday, February 20, 2012

outfits, recently

I talked a few days ago about needing  help getting dressed.
I've been reading The No Brainer Wardrobe by The Tiny Twig,
and I've made some progress.
It's slow, but it's progress. 

and I plan on working though my wardrobe issues, one at a time
and I'm hoping all of you will have great ideas for me. 
Here's the first (and possibly most major) or my issues

Issue:  I have no blouses, only T-shirts. They are comfy, but I'm either way too dressed up, or not dressed up enough.
So we've made some progress in this area.
(I'm sorry for the low quality instagram photos, but it's what's I've got)

New Banana shirt goes to work
(new printed shirt: Banana Republic thrifted for $15!, Khakis: Jcrew outlet, old, Shoes: Banana: way old. on sale)

Work outfit. 
(flowers and ruffles shirt: Target clearance, Jeans: Gap, Black patent bow shoes: JCrew clearance)

Target dressing room picture.
Buying a pink polka dot blouse on my birthday. $20

My 23rd birthday!
Grey sweater and fun wide belt. Large bracelet.


What about you? Do you wear a lot of blouses or more Tshirts?
Where are some of your favorite places to get blouses?

4 comments:

  1. I think I have about an equal amount of blouses and t-shirts. But my closet is a mess right now with the changing seasons here in Texas and with the gradual switch to maternity clothes. It's chaos in there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute choices! I definitely have more T shirts. Most of the blouses I do have I got through Ebay or clothes swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I'm kind of like you - I mostly have Tshirts so I'm either way too dressed up or way casual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading the No Brainer Wardrobe, too! I worked on cleaning out my closet this week... I tend towards tees, too, and plaid shirts. ;) We'll see how my wardrobe issues turn out...

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren