home best of FAQs contact

Friday, April 6, 2012

dear friday

dear Friday,
I'm so pumped you are here. You and me, hanging out all day, no work getting in the middle of us.  Let's enjoy it by painting our nails, reading by the pool, and taking some food to a new mommy in  hopes she'll reward us by letting us hold her little bundle of joy.

dear Friday,
tomorrow we leave to see family. it's always so good and refreshing--I get so excited on the car ride there.

dear Friday,
this morning the bloom of the white flowers outside is so perfect for today. Today, Jesus died. Today, the white and perfect lamb was sacrificed. Looking out our window to those flowers is such a gentle and beautiful reminder.

dear Friday,
this morning you provided some great light (and coffee!) to enjoy trying to learn my DSLR.  Thanks for that. I've owned it for 6 months and never taken it off of auto mode. shame, shame.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like its going to be a great day. Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a great place to drink coffee & relax! hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren