home best of FAQs contact

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

back from oblivion

I'm back!
I had a wonderful blogging break over Christmas and got to spend a lot of time with family.
Eating, eating, and more eating.
and then a little running. 

I hope you enjoyed your Christmas.
I didn't tweet a lot, or blog at all.
but I was invited in to see and worship the Christ Child.
and it was the best of all. 








 please excuse the picture overload that just happened.
It's hard to have a favorite moment of Christmas, but that smile as Sam opened his gift from me was near the top of the list.

Did you have a favorite Christmas moment?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad y'all had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Looks like you had a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren