home best of FAQs contact

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving

Good morning!
This Wednesday morning I am loving the promise of this verse:

You can go get yourself this print from Naptime Diaries.  You won't regret it-I have a couple and love them!

I am loving pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks!  I had my first one of the season last week, and love them!
 Love these mismatched bowls.
 Is everyone else as obsessed with chevron as I am?  This tape is to die for.  Thinking about the red one for Christmas wrapping.  Who wouldn't want a gift wrapped in brown butcher paper and that red tape?
 This weekender tote makes me excited for fall and all the trips that come!
 I love this perfect, simple necklace. It is beautiful and intriguing!

and, as always, I love giveaways!  Head on over to Nicole's blog Bloom
to enter a giveaway to win one of my necklaces!
Happy Wednesday friends! Know that in all of your weaknesses and struggles today, He can be glorified. His power is bigger.

10 comments:

  1. Love PSL's! And that tape is so awesome! Entering the giveaway now :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That verse was EXACTLY what I needed to read this morning. Thank you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Wednesday!! What I'm lovin' is that today is really my Thursday so I'm a little closer to the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love looove that chevron tape!! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. popping over from WILW. I love that verse, its great. Oh another person who loves pumpkin spice latte! Its still to warm where I live but hopefully I can enjoy one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove that print! Great verse, and it's my favorite color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing that verse. I needed that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these especially that tote!

    I am a new follower. I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season today. so yummy. super glad i found your blog. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out my celebrity fashion and style blog and see if your interested in following too. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chevron twill and the idea of Christmas wrapping - that would be adorabl! :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren