it's friday! can I get a hallelujah?
this week has been a doozy.
today I am linking up with another Lauren
over at the little things we do
for some summer fun.
join the party.
1. One of my happiest moments ever was ... my wedding day. it went so perfectly and it was everything I had hoped it would be. it was a gloriously wonderful day, and the best part is I get to be his wife forever!
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are... fun if they are people you love and know. but mostly they are lovely. and they put the hubs and I in a romantic mood. weddings are great.
3. This summer... is my first summer working as a real adult. it's flying by.
4. My summer food of choice has been.... anything that doesn't require turning the oven on. it's already 110 degrees here, people.
5. My summer uniform has been.... work clothes. ick. the second I get home I put on something cooler and more comfy. aka: athletic clothes.
6. If I could spend the summer in one location I would choose....CABO! It's where we honeymooned and I would love to spend every day reading by the beach. dream on.
7. My summer anthem is... JT. all sorts of JT; old stuff, new stuff. I love dancing and jamming to Justin.