home best of FAQs contact

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jalepeno Hand

Yes, it exists.
It is VERY real.
if you handle tons and tons of jalepenos without gloves, your hand will look like this:



and then you might cry.
and keep you hand on a bag of frozen vegetables for 8 hours. 
You will rotate the bag with others from the freezer as it thaws.

but your sweet sweet husband will bring you ice cream and flowers.
he knows how to speak to my heart.


date night going out will turn into-date night staying in, but the company can't be beat. 

and finally, after some benadryl and a very long Sunday,
you will pass out
and Monday morning it will all seem like a bad dream.

but you will remember to always wear gloves when handling jalepenos.

or at least you will if you are me.

Dont forget to go enter the giveaways for two different, but both adorable headbands!
Naptime Diaries and the Sweetest Petunia

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry, Lauren...that does not look like fun! But I'm sure the sweet husband helped lots. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza. That's rough. Just wondering...why were you handling tons of jalepenos? PS, I love you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a ton of jalapenos when i make salsa. when i plan ahead I use nitrile gloves from the drug store. If i forget to pick them up and i start feeling the burn, i soak my hand in milk. weird but it works :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren