home best of FAQs contact

Monday, June 6, 2011

Barnes and Noble and other traditions

I am blessed to have a husband who comes from a family of traditions.

As a kid, sometimes his parents would take the fam out to barnes and noble on a Friday night.
When we were in college, Samuel started taking me to b&n.
It has become one of our favorite things to head to the bookstore, pick up 3 or 4 or 5 or 9 of our favorite magazines and find a corner to enjoy.

This past Saturday night my man took me on the date of our lives. 
We ate dinner at Chick fil A and then spent 2 hours reading magazines at b&n.

At our wedding, Papa talked about making sure to establish traditions early in marriage that we would use as a foundation for a family.  I think we'll take a cue from the Battershell family and make b&n a part of our traditions.

1 comment:

  1. Haha nice! My family actually does something similar; we always seem to end up at a bookstore when we don't know what else to do or where else to go :-)

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren