home best of FAQs contact

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Successful Lunch

There is a hobby lobby 2.12 minutes from my work.
sometimes, when science gets the best of you
pretty fabrics make it all better.

so at lunch, I went over and found a wonderful clearance section of fabrics...
you know, those little odd sized pieces they have left over when they are done with a bolt (maybe bolt's not the right word, but whatevs) of fabric.

because i am still obsessed with rosettes, and will be making hundreds of them, i needed pretty fabric.
and hobby lobby supplied.



can you guess what I'll be up to the minute I am done with work for the day?

don't forget about the giveaway going on here

1 comment:

  1. please post pictures of the rosettes, can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren