home best of FAQs contact

Friday, June 17, 2011

trail running

 I run.  it's my fastest way to burn the most calories way to stay in shape.
aka....I get it over and done with the fastest.

but...we have recently given up our gym membership.
so we run outside
in the summer
in Houston
(but later in the evenings)

maybe I will sweat off the pounds I want to lose.
it's been fun for us to do together.

tonight's mile and a half felt like 5.
but we're going to have some smokin' bods come fall.

Don't forget about the giveaway--you still have time to enter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren