home best of FAQs contact

Thursday, June 16, 2011

More changes

Ah, yes, as you may have noticed, there have been more changes to the blog.
It was a bit to hard to read with the old background.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the grey...but this feels so much more ...finished.
I am in love with the grey/yellow combination right now and like that the links are so much easier to see.
Also, I have added pages to the blog!
You can now access the "Must Read" page and the "FAQs"

Also...the banner: yep, it's empty. I have a name for the blog, but am working on finishing the banner.You will be able to read the reasoning for the name change under the FAQs.
I hope you are enjoying the changes as much as I am!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren