home best of FAQs contact

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

friday, come sooner

I have friday off this week.
so of course, it's dragging it's heels to get here.

I have so much I want to do with a whole day off!
is it just me that plans time off?
someone, tell me it's not just me.

First, I want to make these kale chips.
Samuel and I both love veggie chips, and it would be so much better to make them and not pay for them.
and, I would know exactly all the ingredients that are in them. 

Then, I need to make a ton of rosettes.
Paint my nails like this:
make some handmade laundry soap and dish soap
and I am dead set on finding some good garage sales around Houston.  I want to get some cute stuff to add to my DIY projects. 

and if there is still time in this crazy day a little time by the pool wouldn't hurt.

3 comments:

  1. sounds busy and fun!!! i love some time in the pool too....wouldnt be summer with out it!!:)
    jaysonandashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails! what a great color

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make handmade laundry & dish soap? I've never heard of that before. What a creative and amazing idea!

    ReplyDelete

A comment, A comment! Oh how I love your thoughts. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to read your message.

I also want to thank you for your visit whether it be your first, second, tenth, or hundredth. I truly appreciate you friend!

Love,
Lauren